- Consciously repeat good behavior. Say please and thank you multiple times a day. Open and hold doors for people. Smile. Build positive energy by repetition.
- Create a personal mantra. Say it loud and proud each morning, afternoon and night. Say it proudly, with confidence and happiness.
- Realize that you are where you are because you choose to be. Life is full of options and choices. If you don’t like something, change it. This may be easier said than done in many cases, but it could also be a walk in the park. Instead of complaining about your boring job, be on the hunt for a new one or change your attitude about your current position.
- Keep your life on beat. Jessica Mullen gives you 20 Harmonic Ways to Keep Your Life on Beat, including “Walk the thread of fun” and “Don’t look down.”
- Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. Unknown source
- Offer a helping hand. Whenever an opportunity arises for you to help, do it. If your catty co-worker needs assistance, offer. If a classmate you don’t get along with drops their books in between classes, stop to help.
- Seek and you shall find. When you focus on something, it so conveniently seems to appear multiple times in your life. For example, if you get a sudden urge to own a red sports car, you seem to spot them everywhere. Focus your attention on what you do what, and you’ll begin to see it sprouting up.
If you found this article helpful, please consider a small donation to The Radical Uprise. This site exists because because readers like you choose to support it. Please click here to submit a donation. Thank you for supporting my creative endeavors. Stay radical. xx