- Take your best friend out to lunch and leave your cell phones in the car. Don’t let your smart phone distract you from quality time with those you love. Forget the “world wide web” and focus on the world in which you are living in right now.
- Don’t push your beliefs onto others. Whether it’s your religious beliefs, your concept of “right” vs. “wrong,” your morals, ethics, values, opinions, etc. Respect other people’s choices and don’t force your belief system onto others. Read my post, “Why I’m not a militant vegan.”
- Go on a mega photo adventure. I’m currently in Cincinnati on vacation visiting friends and family and I’ve been making it a point to go and do and see as much as possible. My best friend and I ended up uncovering an abandoned amusement park, which was a blast. See what treasures lie in your city. View my flickr for photos over the past few days.
- Give credit where credit is due. Don’t take credit from anyone else, and for the love of all things holy, don’t delete photo credits. It’s easy for photographers and models to lose their identity when sites like WeHeartIt and Tumblr exist. Be nice.
- Make FUN your number one priority. Leave the house proclaiming, “I can’t wait to have fun today. Today is going to be a blast. I look for the joy in life!” If you’re not having fun, find out how to make adjustments accordingly or partake in activities that DO bring you joy.
- Be the kind of person people can look up to. Lead by example. I try to be a good person because I want to be a role model. I want to be the kind of person I wish I had to look up to when I was growing up.
- Go raw. I mean unedited, unfiltered, unprocessed. Talk about things that some may deem “taboo” or “strange.” Be real with yourself and others. Take this week to experiment on being more bold and see where it takes you.
If you found this article helpful, please consider a small donation to The Radical Uprise. This site exists because because readers like you choose to support it. Please click here to submit a donation. Thank you for supporting my creative endeavors. Stay radical. xx