Hey, all. It’s super laid back this week. Take it easy. (;
- Develop a close relationship with kale. It’s delicious and good for you. I’ve been really digging Rhythm Superfoods kale chips. They come in ranch, curry and nacho.
- Watch Freaks and Geeks (again). This is only one of this week’s seven ways because it’s basically all I’ve been doing the past two weeks. The show has such a great cast, included James Franco, so that alone should be enough to sell you.
- Stick up for someone. If you overhear someone gossiping about someone, see a person bullying another at school or witness an individual judging another, stick up for them.
- Spend a day doing nothing but reading. Don’t check your Facebook or Tumblr. Don’t turn on the TV. Cuddle up with a good book (and maybe a friend or a furry companion) and float away.
| Source : Unknown |
- “Different strokes for different folks.” Never forget that. We’re not all alike, and we will never be all alike. Accept it.
- Push your imagination to it’s limits. Sometimes as we grow older, we lose that youthful imagination. Take it back! Make castles out of couch cushions like you use to. Paint new surroundings with your mind. Make a conscious effort to feed your imagination.
- Make something and sell it. Whether you deem yourself an artist or not, you are one. Everyone is. Create something and see if you can find someone who digs it. I suggest Storenvy. (:
If you found this article helpful, please consider a small donation to The Radical Uprise. This site exists because because readers like you choose to support it. Please click here to submit a donation. Thank you for supporting my creative endeavors. Stay radical. xx