- Keep in mind that winning is as important as you make it out to be. The important thing is how you play the game. Cheating and being dishonest may lead you to a victory, but what’s a victory achieved out of deceit?
- Learn how to avoid the energy of negative people with this adorable and humorous illustration. I believe I’ve instructed you to adopt an imaginary friend in the past. Put them to work. (; Check out Secret tips from the Yumiverse.
- If it’s true that what we find is what we look for, why look for anything put good? If you believe most people are dishonest and rude, chances are you’re going to be stuck with a lot of negative folks in your life – or none at all.
- Climb the monkey bars. Release your inner child. Hit the park and get your hands grubby by taking on the bars. Challenge a friend to a game of chicken. Loser buys lunch.
| Source unknown |
- Ditch your prejudices. It’s never too late and it’s not difficult – only a matter of unlearning what has been chiseled into your mind (typically a ‘side effect’ of upbringing).
- Stop texting and driving. Stop texting and eating. Stop texting and having a conversation with someone. Stop texting and working. Stop texting and reading. There’s a time and place for texting and it’s not when you’re wrapped up in something that requires your full attention – like driving or having lunch with your mother.
- Help someone solve a difficult problem. We can learn from other’s experiences much easier than we can our own, so there’s an opportunity to grow as well as help someone in need. Win-win.
If you found this article helpful, please consider a small donation to The Radical Uprise. This site exists because because readers like you choose to support it. Please click here to submit a donation. Thank you for supporting my creative endeavors. Stay radical. xx