It’s that time of the week – your fresh slate. Make this week an absolutely divine one!
- Start a Universal Grocery List. I recently started a feel-good binder, and I have included this list from Jessica Mullen. It’s a great way to gather momentum for the day, or give you a little boost! You can print it out for free. Fill a new one out every day!
- Ditch the boxes and cans. Give processed foods a break this week and spend more time in the produce department. If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it.
- Press flowers. Spend a day gathering the most beautiful flowers you can find. Make book marks or handmade greeting cards and give them to close friends.
| Source : We Heart It |
- Read a map of your city. If you’re anything like me, you rely solely on that blue dot on the GPS. This is great (and I rarely get lost this way!), but if I didn’t have this handy gadget, I would be completely out of my element. Learn your way around your city.
- Be the end of the line. Cindy from Pick the Brain says, Gossiping is Killing your Soul. When someone comes to you about the latest juice. Don’t spread it. Let it stop at you.
- Look for the good in everything. Whether you’re looking at a person you don’t particularly like or a situation that’s causing you grief, look for the light at the end of every tunnel. Practice channeling positive thoughts and nixing judgements.
Wishing you the very best!