- Be are freegan as possible. That’s not a typo. This week, try not to buy any food. I’ve been doing this the past week, and although I may have splurged on a big ass vegan cookie (or four) at Second Sunday on Main today, I’ve refrained from buying food. Dumpster dive, barter, or be creative with what’s left in your kitchen.
- Start and finish a book this week. Keep reading cool! Spend a few hours a day reading a rad book that strikes your fancy (I dig anything regarding veganism, sociology, etc). I’m currently reading The Culture of Fear by Barry Glassner, and suggest it to anyone looking for a new, good read.
- Send out five thank you cards. Just because. Send them to your friends or family, thanking them for being a part of their life. It’s one of those little things that could really make someone’s day.
- Day dream as often as possible. Don’t listen to what others say. Get your head in the clouds, and hang out for a little while.
| Source : WeHeartIt |
- Stop apologizing (for things that don’t need it). I think it’s human nature to say “sorry” for a lot of things that don’t even need an apology. You’ll begin to catch yourself and realize how many times you say “sorry” throughout the day. You may be surprised.
- Don’t judge or jump to conclusions. The person who cut you off at the red light may be in a rush to the hospital to see their spouse. You can never be sure of what’s going on in anyone else’s life when you are merely an outsider.
- “Worry makes for a hard pillow.” If something is on your mind and disallowing you from drifting off to sleep, write it down and forget about it.
I hope your week kicks ass! Wishing you the very best. ❤