Have no fear! I’m back on track (for now at least)! (;
- Allow for all possibilities. Don’t dwell on the negative. Expect the best – and prepare for the best.
- Don’t attempt to solve problems when you’re in a bad mood. Take time to relax and compose yourself.
- Do not make excuses. Take responsibility. Tell the truth. You may be surprised just how much you make up excuses for things you don’t even need to!
- Clean up after yourself. I am absolutely guilty of living my messes behind. Let’s try to fix that this week, eh?
- Get lost. Take a road you’ve never taken/seen before. You just may find a new short-cut or a rad peaceful little park you never knew existed.
- Smile first thing in the morning. Set a positive tone for the day.
I’ve got lots and lots going on – all exciting stuff of course! (: You’ll be updated soon – no worries.
Make this week a good one!