Good day! The sun is shining (here in Cincinnati, at least) and it’s a brand new week! Time to get that PMA going, gather that momentum and make this week the best one yet!
- Keep in mind that there are several sides to every story. Don’t be quick to jump to conclusions or take sides. Keep an open mind, always.
- Learn to ignore your negative thoughts. It takes some practice, but you will eventually get the hang of it. When you feel a negative thought coming up, acknowledge it, and move on with your day. Sometimes it helps me to use a visual aid, such as someone coming into my head and sweeping bad thoughts away.
- Learn the benefits of a vegan diet. Many people don’t realize the process it takes turning a cow into a burger. Learn how things are made, and the effect it has on the things around us. I just posted an interesting article to Facebook yesterday about how factory farms produce 100 times more waste than all people in the US combined and it’s killing our drinking water. Educate yourself. If you’re interested in adopting a vegan lifestyle, this article may help you. (:
| Source : We Heart It |
- Get to know your family. Learn your mom’s favorite movie as a child. Learn what your grandpa did as his first job. Just because they are your family doesn’t mean they can’t be your friends.
- Be good to yourself. Eat well. Live well. Practice self love. When you are good to yourself, it shows, and it lets others know you won’t accept any less.
- Compliment at least five people a day. Whether it’s a complete stranger standing in front of you at the post office, or your best friend. Put a smile on someone’s face. If five seems too little, strive for ten. Break out of your shy shell and tell the cute girl in front of you that she has a great smile.
- Divide and conquer. Divide your big problem or project into smaller parts. Conquer each one individually. Combine these results together. Sometimes a few small projects can be less overwhelming than one very large problem.
Enjoy your week. PMA. Remember – it’s all in your head. xx