Better than than never, eh? It’s been a busy month for Ms. V. No excuses – just ways to kick this week’s ass. (;
- Make someone’s birthday. Known someone with a birthday coming up? Send them a card in the mail every day of the week. Make it special.
- Stop counting calories. Exercise instead.
- When you buy something new, get rid of something old. Getting in this habit will allow you to stop being such a pack rat, and get rid of things you may not be interested in anymore.
| Source : WeHeartIt |
- Eat less meat. Scientific studies prove that meat is a cause of many diseases, and the chances of getting a foodborne illness are more likely through meat and poultry consumption.
- Leave flowers or a kind note on a loved one’s car. It just might make their day.
- Celebrate your own achievements. For example, when I get a sale on Etsy, I take a moment to do a little happy dance and embrace the moment.
- When someone upsets you, think about why. Is it the situation itself, or your reaction to situation? This will put things in perspective.
Hope your week rules. (: xx