First and foremost, Happy Mother’s Day!
- Call you mom today. Tell her you love her.
- Think twice before you hit send. Don’t use words carelessly, especially on the Internet. Once you hit publish, it’s like setting it in stone. Think twice before you commit to publishing.
- Get in the habit of putting your keys in a designated spot when you get home. If anyone in the world needs to follow this advice, it’s me. I generally spend anywhere from fifteen to thirty minutes a day trying to track down my keys.
- Do something today. A friend of mine sent me this link – WTF Should I do today? There are some pretty fun and interesting things on there if you’re bored and looking for something to spice up your week.
- Clean out your car. Just do it. I know you may be attached to that pile of garbage building up on your back floorboards, but do the world a favor and just clean your car out.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Have a relative teach you something. A while ago, I had my grandma teach me how to crochet. It was fun to visit and learn something new, and I’m sure she appreciated the opportunity to spend time with me and teach me something. (:
Make this week a good one. xx