- Reverse pick-pocket someone. This may require stealth, but try to slip a bill (whether it’s a five or a twenty) into an unsuspecting being’s pocket or purse.
- Spend as much time as possible outside. With the weather here in Cincinnati, at least, I’m surely going to be taking advantage of it.
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say nothing at all. We’ve heard this all throughout our live, but take this week to be extremely aware of your thoughts and the words you choose to speak.
- Get in touch with the teachings of Abraham. I’ve been listening to audio books and reading a lot of work from Esther and Jerry Hicks to keep me feeling good. If you’re in the dark when it comes to the Law of Attraction, I highly suggest checking them out.
- In order to live, you must be alive. Don’t simply go through the motions of your day. Do them happily, energetically, and lively.
- Nix your road rage. Be aware of your thoughts and emotions behind the wheel. Use driving as a means of chilling out, and simply going with the flow. No honking. No ass-riding. Simply enjoy the ride.
- Take a sibling out to lunch or dinner. Your treat. If you don’t have a sibling, take your best friend.
Have a good one! (: