You know by now (or at least you should), that like attracts like. It’s the Law of Attraction. Your thoughts create your reality. You are the creator of your life experiences. Today I would like to discuss vibration, keeping your vibration high and how your vibration goes in sync with the Law of Attraction.
Your thoughts are fully loaded energies. It is extremely important to know, and acknowledge, that energy attracts more energy of the same kind. It’s a vicious cycle. If you’re thinking negatively, you are going to attract more negativity in your life. You think negative, you acknowledge negative, you talk about negative, you manifest negative. In turn, after you manifest negative, you think and acknowledge that negativity, talk about that negativity and, in turn, attract more negativity. It’s as simple as that. If you’ve found yourself in a sticky situation, and keep dwelling on this sticky situation, you’re going to be stuck for quite a while. It’s time to wash your hands clean.
Adopting this way of thinking may prove to be difficult for some individuals, however, with enough dedication and motivation, anything is possible. A positive mental attitude is an extremely important trait to posses. When you accept PMA, you can even see “negative” emotions or feelings in a positive way. For example, if you start to feel anxious or upset, you can understand that it’s a sign to take action – make a change. It’s kind of like resting your hand on a hot burner. Once nerves and receptors signal to the brain that your hand is in pain, you are alerted to take action and jerk your hand away. You can turn negative thinking and feeling into a positive emotion when you learn to adopt this way of thinking.
When you struggle with negative emotions, they can consume you. They can rob you of your energy. When you don’t handle these emotions in a responsible manner, they can quickly spiral out of control and you can dig yourself a pretty deep hole. It all goes back to that vicious cycle. You wake up – you stub your toe – you’re running late – you’re rushing – traffic is bad – you spill coffee on your shirt – you’re late to work – your boss is angry – your fellow employees are catty – your lunch break got cut short – you’re rushing around all day – traffic is bad on the way home – you burnt your dinner – you sit on your ass dwelling on your shitty situation, so you wallow in self pity and a pint of Ben & Jerry’s and so on and so on. Then you feel like shit because you’ve done nothing with your evening but eaten crappy foods, so you feel sluggish and gross. You go to bed unhappy and you wake up the next morning and find yourself in the same ‘ole routine. Do you understand? See how these thoughts and emotions can just keep snowballing?
Stronger thoughts mean stronger emotions. Joy, happiness and positive mental attitude contribute to a higher vibration rate. A higher vibration rate means your attractions will be much more powerful. I know that when I feel joyous and am loving life, I shout affirmations and I honestly feel like I am glowing. I feel like I’m on top of the world. By maintaining this PMA, I’m able to “get in the groove,” if you will.
How can you raise your vibration? Well, to be honest, it’s different for everyone!
Here are ten tips I would like to share that I, personally, use to raise my own vibration. You can heighten your vibration simply by doing things you love. Add positive things, subtract negative things.
- Laugh, smile, laugh and smile some more. Enough said. Laughing releases endorphins and is extremely beneficial on a number of levels. I’m serious. Call a friend that always makes you laugh. Watch your favorite funny movie or tv show. Make fart noises. Search the interwebz for funny photos. Lamebook has never failed me. (;
- Go on a loving frenzy! Shout at the top of your lungs. Announce all of the things you love and are grateful for. Give everyone you know a hug. Tell everyone you love them. Spread the joy, and you will heighten your vibration!
- Listen to your favourite music and dance your ass off. I’m a sucker for anything upbeat, poppy and synthy. (; I like to make up rediculous dance moves and just act whacky. Getting up and dancing around makes me feel silly and really gets me happy! My biggest pick-me-up music (and guilty pleasure) currently is Smash Mouth – Pacific Coast Party. YES!
- Read something inspiring. I have a huge collection of self help books and I try read a little bit every single day. I keep Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction in my carry-all, so I have it with me at all times. It’s great when I’ve got to wait around for something or another, or I’m taking a break.
- Exercise. Even if you just do jumping jacks! Shaking up your body will reset your current state of mind and allow you to get happy! Exercise is also known to release endorphins, so hooray!
- Shout affirmations! I actually like to tie this in with exercising. Every time you jump, shout something positive and uplifting! You may feel kinda silly but I’m serious – it rules.
- Bake, bake, bake! I love to bake cupcakes. Who doesn’t love cupcakes?! If you’re feeling too lazy or cranky to bake your own, pick some up from a local bakery (they are always the best). Share some with your neighbor!
- Write in a gratitude journal. If you don’t have one, start one. If you don’t feel like it, just grab a random piece of paper. Write down things you are grateful for! Don’t stop until you get to fifty! I like to start out my list with “I am so happy and grateful that…” Just let it flow!
- Take a shower. Whilst you’re sudsing up, imagine you’re “refreshing” your surrounding energy field. Being so fresh ‘n so clean clean makes me feel good. Although I generally hate showering (yes, I’m a skanky lass – I think the act of showering is actually quite annoying), there’s just something to be said for that fresh feeling. (:
- Aromatherapy session! I don’t generally light incense or burn oils, but know what I love?! Going to shops and spending a good half hour in the candle department! Grab a friend, go to the mall and hit up Yankee Candle. Close your eyes and try to guess the smells. So delicious and amazing (and free!).
In short, just stop thinking and dwelling on a bad situation, smile and make a change. Choose to have fun and see things in a different light. Life is meant to be fun. Let’s keep it that way. What do you do to raise your vibration?! (: