- Nix the plans. Take it easy this week. Don’t commit to anything, and just live in the moment.
- Get rid of five things every day. Go through your closets and junk drawers and clear clutter. Donate your old stuff to shelters, thrift stores, give it to a friend or find a way to recycle it.
- Drop it. In an argument, be the bigger person and just stop. Don’t draw things out any more than they need to be.
- “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
| Source : We Heart It |
- Wake up in the morning with purpose. Announce what your purpose is for the day upon getting out of bed, whether it’s to simply have fun, or tackle a large project.
- Start saving and having fun. Sign up for companies that offer daily deals such as Living Social. Make this spring and summer entertaining and fun – for less. (:
- Send an anonymous note to someone. Whether it be a cute card or small hand-written note, send something to someone to make their day. My address is PO Box 758 | Batavia, OH 45103. Just putting that out there. (;
Wishing you an absolutely beautiful week! Make it the best ever. xx