- Disconnect yourself for an entire day and spend it in solitude. Turn off your computer, phone and your TV. Take a time out. Spend the day at the park, bookstores, coffee shops, or anywhere your heart desires.
- Accept change. It’s inevitable. Get used to it.
- Get in the habit of seeing “problems” as opportunities and experiences. It will make things a hell of a lot easier for you.
- Get a group of friends together and got to the roller rink. It’s not as creepy skating among a bunch of ten years olds when you’re in a big group. Just don’t go alone. That’s…odd. (;
| Source : Unknown |
- Reverse pick-pocket someone. This may require stealth, but try to slip a bill (whether it’s a five or a twenty) into an unsuspecting being’s pocket or purse.
- Spend as much time as possible outside. With the weather here in Cincinnati, at least, I’m surely going to be taking advantage of it.
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say nothing at all. We’ve heard this all throughout our lives, but take this week to be extremely aware of your thoughts and the words you choose to speak.
Have a good one! xx