You know what time it is. (:
- Compliment five people daily. That is all.
- Spend time in your creative circuit every day this week. Make this a habit.
- Don’t talk about other when they aren’t around. Avoid gossiping. Don’t say anything about anyone that you wouldn’t say to them directly.
- Be a “Yes” being this week. I watched Yes Man again (and again) over the weekend. It inspires me and reminds me to go with the flow, and say yes to opportunities that present themselves to me. Let “yes” be your default answer this week.
- Start an adventure fund. Use a rad jar (or even just an ordinary piggy bank) and put a conscious effort to put away whatever you can afford every week. Once you fill up your jar, use that money to take a small trip or exciting adventure.
- Buy five $1 scratch-off lottery tickets and give them to strangers. Wish them the best of luck.
- Do the right thing, regardless of how easy or difficult. Think of The Fray‘s “All at Once” lyrics – Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.
Put your best foot forward this week. Make it a good one. (: