I’m a day late! I’m sure you’ll forgive me. (; Let’s get started, shall we?
- Go to a big toy store. Touch everything. Get lost in the aisles and lose yourself to your inner child.
- Don’t expect different results from the same behavior. Period.
- Take a solitary trip to a local park. Leave your phone in the car. Find a quiet place and just chill out. Bring a book if it’s a nice day.
| Source : Unknown |
- Check your tire pressure. You can get a tire pressure gauge for fairly cheap. Keep it in your car.
- Invest in a Swiss Army knife for your key chain. Boy, do those things come in handy.
- Visit your grandparents – If you’re lucky enough to have them in your life still. I try to visit my grandparents as often as possible. It totally makes their day, and mine. Take an hour or two out of your busy week to have a quick visit with the grand-folks.
- Say something positive first thing in the morning. Set the tone of the day with a PMA.
Wouldn’t it be nice if I had the best week ever, filled with fun and excitement?!