Hello, hello, hello! Happy Sunday, TRU beings! Let’s make this week a fantastic one, shall we?
- Learn to nix ableist language. It’s rude and offensive, and dropping it allows you to expand your vocabulary.
- Give up the energy drinks. I might swear off energy drinks for good. I had the most scary and upsetting experience on Friday evening, when I nearly had a heart attack. Literally. Between hallucinations, high heart rate and a numb left arm, I was scared for my life. Granted, I (irresponsibly) drank three in one hour on a empty stomach, I really paid for it. It was probably one of the most upsetting and uncomfortable feelings in the world. Do it for your health. Go eat an apple instead.
- Learn to properly eat with chopsticks. Alex, this one goes out to you. No need for your hand to look like a claw machine. Believe it or not, there actually is a correct way to use chopsticks. Then, go book a sushi date with a friend or lover.
- Ask your Mom (or Grandma or Aunt, etc) for her favorite family recipe. Cook it for your loved ones this week. Keep secret family recipes moving down generations.
- Plant more flowers than you pick. It’s just a good rule of thumb.
- Don’t live with your brakes on. Turn those suckers off every now and then, will ya?
- Leave happy notes in random books at the library. Leave notes in between pages – something that will make someone smile when they turn the page.
Wouldn’t it be nice if this week was your best one yet? (: